Monday 31 January 2011

I Just Lost My Virginity

For real.
Holy shit. :|
My ass virginity I should specify.
Oh my god.
On a high!
It was with a random guy as well. Completley impulsive. He sent me an email. I said yes. He picked me up, went back to his, had a really fucking steamy and horny session. And he really REALLY likes me. I liked it A LOT.
It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be, and we went at it pretty rough when we got a rhytmn going. Wow.
I'll probably regret it because it wasn't with someone special. But I'll find that out later.
Some of you will be disappointed in me probably, that's understandable but I had a fucking awesome time and will be meeting him again, definitley.
Wow. I'm shocked at myself!
I'll take a breather and then post a more succinct post. Much love dudes.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess it was inevitable. You'll discover being that close to a guy can be addictive. I hope you were safe...

    ReplyDelete