Wednesday 12 January 2011

Epiphany

Few nights back, just lying in bed waiting to fall asleep. This thought just flew out of nowhere "I'm gay and I know it." And I took it really well. And why the hell not? I've lived with it for like 3 years already but now I'll just be looking at it with a different slant.
Still a little perplexed because the thought of sex with women doesn't disgust me; it can be mega hot in some cases. But everything I do relationship wise and sexually, I always throw back to men, suggesting they are my first port-of-call. I would marry a woman, but it'd have to be someone incredibly special and who knows every aspect of me inside out.
I'd call this a coming-out to you guys but you already know half of the tale lol!

Next decision is whether I should change the blog name or not... I shall ponder on it hah :)
Later guys, thoughts to the people in Australia with the floods. Much love and stay safe x

2 comments:

  1. Not suprised by "coming out." Suppose you could re-name blog "Bye Bi" but you'll find more supposedly straight guys to hook up with if you leave it the way it is. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's much more imaginative than I could ever think of Rex! hah!
    Not sure tbh, never thought of the aim of this blog to be hooking up with guys, it's just a place for my randomness to be noted down.
    Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete