Tuesday 4 January 2011

Whadafuk.

No offence to all those who get off over it, but I really don't see the appeal of spanking. This was brought to light to me by Scott (Str8 Jock Talking) who recently did a post on it. [Many thanks again to Scott for putting me on his bloglists as that's probably the only reason why a lot of you read this blog in the first place!]
I don't know whether it's cos I'm weird, but I don't like pain. To me, this is a perfectly normal standpoint, as I don't get any sexual pleasure from pain, at all. Maybe it's different for you guys!
The other angle I came about it from was if you were really into dominant tops and wanted to be "taken care of" and wanted to play out a fantasy involving getting whacked with a belt/paddle/hand. I can't see myself asking it to be done to, and I'm not sure I'd be totally comfortable inflicting it upon someone else either really (again, the pain thing, I'm a lover, not a fighter).
AND THEN. This got me to thinking, it's not cos I'm not kinky. Kinky means different things to different people cos it's just something unknown to you, but to me, it's using toys, and public sex and I don't even know, I reckon I'd be up for loads of stuff. I think the only things taboo to me during sex is pain and any form of scat. Now THAT is something I have no grasp over why people would want that. But I don't want to offend anyone so I'll keep stumpfh for now until you all like me better. ;D

1 comment: