Thursday 13 January 2011

Uh Oh

This reminds of 90's TOTP. No idea why.
Thinking of a new name for the blog, and then I realised it's an issue of how I label myself, which then dicates the blog name. Uh oh. Labels = disaster zone. Loads of people disapprove of them and reject them totally, which is fair enough, and sure, they make things easier but also a lot more black and white in this very grey, blurred world. Causing friction. Hmmmmmm.
SO...I'm still no closer to finding a good name for the blog. A commenter, Rex, suggested "Bye Bi" which is piquing my interest. So that's a definite maybe.
But another thing he said was that I wouldn't attract straight guys to hook up with through the blog if I changed the name; to be honest, that never was the intention of the blog in the first place, it's just a diary of all my shite for you all to peruse through. Never really thought about what sort of audience it would bring, and certainley never thought of it bringing me more men to the door. I don't know. Bit of a nothing post this. In dull news, had 2 exams now and they've gone fairly well. 2 down, 6 to go. :) Hope you're all alright guys, adieu.x

1 comment:

  1. Kind of like the new word in your "update" subtitle too. Homoflexible can cover just about anything as a title.

    ReplyDelete