Sunday 9 January 2011

Babe

So this post is about the next guy I met up with after the gross guy. And not a pig as the title might suggest (Calm down, I know I'm witty right. ;D )
Met this guy the same way I met the other, on the web, same site too.
Texted each other for a few days before I suggested a meet at his place which he agreed to. Picked me up in his car outside the tram station, he looks quite young, bit of the large side but not obese by any stretch, just extra padding. Good fashion sense. And a slight camp timbre in his voice. This really doesn't turn me on, it drives me nuts when I see a camp guy lording it up everywhere. I get that you're out and you're perfectly entitled to show it to everyone and be proud, but you don't help the stereotypes you know?
But I can actually have a conversation with him which is a first. We have a nice chat on the way back to his and learn some more about him; he's a fashion designer (typical some of you might say hah) and I could tell. His clothes were immaculate. So I get to his and ask whether I could have a shower, he says yeah. So my plan begins!
I leave the door slightly ajar and get undressed, turn on the water and get under and start scrubbing, sexily, just in case he takes a hint and walks in. I'm in there for about ten minutes...nothing. Time to change tactics. I hop out and towel down a little bit and then walk out naked into his living room patting my hair with the towel. My erection is massive at this point and I'm leaking precum I'm that horny. He takes one look at me and goes "Quick get back! They'll see you out the window!" Then I realise I'm stood in front of a massive balcony window in which 20 houses could have just seen me nude as a baby. Great. So he grabs my waist and shuffles me back into his room and then he gives me that look that we all get which basically means "Let's go"
So we start making out and he's wanking me off gently while we do and then he pushes me back on the bed and goes down on me. Boy does he give a mean blowjob! So I pull him off and reciprocate, and we go back and forth like this for about an hour. Then he rims me. First time I've ever been rimmed and I loved it! Odd, and strange at first, but then the pleasure just washed over in waves and it was amazing. I don't reciprocate cos I'm just not ready for eating a guy's arse just yet. Don't know why. So then we go back down on each other and my cock is getting seriously tender. I'm really REALLY sensitive down there so when he does down on me, there was the pleasure but it was so overpowering it was like pain in a way so I have to tell him to pull. We're making out furiously and touching each other everywhere and then he fingers me while I jack off. It doesn't take long, my cock spat out cum all over my chest and some shot past my face and hit the sheets behind me. I quickly wipe myself with a towel and then go back down on him trying to give him the blowjob of his life. He loved it when I did a corkscrew sort of method where I deepthroated it while twisting it one way and then came back up while twisting the other way. So we're doing that for a while and then he starts wanking it himself while I tickle his head with my tongue and then he starts shooting. And he actually tastes sweet which was a first for me, so I try and catch as much as possible. And then we're both pretty much spent so we lie there for a while making out.
This is where it takes a turn for the unexpected. We go in the front room and watch X-Factor with some drink. I was thinking "Hmmm this isn't normal, quite relationshippy this is." but I ran with it, because we were still making out for half of it and groping each other. At some point during the proceedings, we went back to passion and returned to the bedroom for another session. Then we fell asleep and I stayed over. He took me back to the station the next day and we agreed to meet again. We did as you'll find out at a later date. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment