Friday 7 January 2011

Foreskins

I feel I was a bit harsh on the previous post in my description of this guy's foreskin, but he was just GROSS. Exaggeration is a talent of mine hah
Generally, I love foreskins; got one myself and can't imagine life without one. Sure it'd make cleaning easier and through association, less infections etc, but aside from that, what other advantages are there? Can't imagine being cut. I've been with a cut guy, and I have to say I prefer foreskins, they make things much more fun in my view, more to play with lol
I'd love to try cock docking sometime with someone, only problem is my foreskin pulls back completley when I'm aroused, so I couldn't be the docker, I'd have to be the dockee (if that makes sense lol)
so that's my next sexual adventure mission, do some docking. I can imagine it to be MEGA unhygience though (is it? i'm not sure?) so I'd have to find a clean freak. No problem. Mission - SET.

No comments:

Post a Comment