Monday 31 January 2011

I Would

Thought about being a moany little procrastinating bitch on this post and then thought better of it lol
I'm just bored cos I've not had any good head since early December and my loins are burning with desire!
2 more weeks and then I'm meeting Relationshippy guy again for a good long session.
I actually do like this guy a lot. I mean I like spending time with him in a non-sexual way as well. He's such a babe. I mean, he made me a bacon sandwich the night after I first stayed over. That just won my heart right over lol
But in all seriousness, if I was out, I wouldn't feel bad or ashamed about going official with him. He's lovely.
And what I feel like I have with him is nice and lovely too. I mean, why throw something away that clearly works? Can't wait to see him. Although he makes me feel like a lovesick heroine from some shitty romcom lol
Peace out dudes, much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment