Wednesday 19 January 2011

Fan-bloody-tastic

Scott and Little Scottie over at Str8jocktalking fixed the link so now I have people at least vaguely interested looking at the blog; to you, all, HELLO!
Now, let's talk about the butt-plug experience. WOW.
I met up again with the guy from my post "BABE" and asked him whether he had any toys we could fiddle with. We'd already done making out and blowjobs but neither of us had cum yet so, I said let's crack the buttplug out. So he goes under his bed and pulls out his box of sex toys. I laughed, hard (total cliche, box under his bed lol) and he gets his buttplug out. The room was fairly dark so I have no idea how big it was (nothing like in the photo, christ almighty hah). I would have estimated at about 5/6 inches? It had a base on the end, and a place where your ass muscles could cinch on, keeping it in place. So he lubed up my hole and the toy, then slowly slid it in. First time a guy has ever put anything up my ass. Seriously hot. He's asking whether I'm ok and such, I totally am. It feels foreign of course at first, with a bit of uncomfortableness, but that subsides when it stops moving. And then he says "Do you want the vibration on or not?" ...DO I EVER! PUT IT ON!!! There's 3 levels of vibration apparently; slow, medium, fucking batshit crazy fast. 5 seconds after cranking up to fucking batshit crazy, I'd cum all over myself. The most I've ever cum in my life, literally, my stomach and chest was coated. I was beating away furiously and I could feel this buttplug he was wiggling about inside me hitting my prostate, or something erotic anyway. I was fucking knackered afterwards. Brilliant. Definitley doing that again. Building myself up to a real dick. Not long now I don't think, I have a feeling lol

No comments:

Post a Comment