Thursday 6 January 2011

A Meeting In The Woods

This commences the "adult sex" phase I've been talking about. And yes, it was with a 48 year old guy. Sorry if this grosses people out but it's what happened and I may as well tell it as it is. I'm not proud of it but here we go anyway.
It was fairly recent. Around Mid October, before Halloween at any rate, and I'd signed up to a gay cruising site, put some photos on, the usual rigmoral. Got an email from this bloke who was interested and who could travel to meet me. I suggested this place in some woods nearby where I live. In hindsight, yeah it was dangerous, he could have knocked me out and taken me in his van and no one would have known but it didn't happen. Met him, and he was...pretty disgusting if I'm honest. A bear type, which I'm usually REALLY into, but he smelt stale and a shite kisser.
First thing he did when we got under the cover of the woods was start making out with me and grab my dick (which really made me jump, this was my first time meeting up with someone and for him to be that forward was crazy at first, i know now that it's normal lol)Gave an average blowjob, I gave him a brilliant one. His dick was one of those triangular shaped one where the head is thinner than the shaft and I don't think it was over 4 inches. I'm not a size queen by the way, there's nice penises, and ugly dicks; he had an ugly one. His foreksin completley covered it as well which was really odd, so it was like sucking on a baby carrot covered with elastic. Bizarre. He fingered me as well a bit brutally, but no way was I gonna let him fuck me, and I didn't want to put myself in him  either, so we packed up and left when we'd both cum.
Got home and felt very proud of myself at the time; I'd finally got the balls to meet up someone and it was a mega rush. In retrospect, I should regret meeting up with such a skank for my first meet, but I'm not the kind of person that indulges in self-pity and regret. It's a waste of energy and people who do it infuriate me; what's done is done and you can't change it. So I'm a bit nonplussed about it now; if it wasn't him I met up with first, it would have been some other skanky bastard after a blowjob so whatever.
However, one thing I do regret doing with this guy is giving him my number. :| He texts me CONSTANTLY and I'm like "Mate, sorry I'm really not interested in meeting again, just leave it yeah?" and he replies with" Ok thenxx" so I think it's over; 2 days later, another text "HEY FANCY MEETING SOON?. XX"
NO I DON'T, LEAVE ME ALONE.
Next encounter is RelationshipMan. STAY TUNED. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment