Sunday 16 January 2011

Keeping Up Appearances

Even though I've lost pretty much all my old audience flowing in from Scott's blog, I'm still posting until he resolves the problem just so the blog doesn't stagnate. So let's talk about...
BODY HAIR.
Some hate it, some love it. I'm a lover of it. Not masses of it, and sorry fellas, but back hair just makes me go soft. Get it waxed mate hah. Look back through the pictures and all the hairy guys I've posted and you should get an idea of what I like haha.
As for pubes, I don't mind them too much when going down on a guy, as long as they're kept in order you know? I want to be able to breathe through my nose even if I'm gagging on your cock! I usually trim mine in order to maintain a healthy working environment down there, I expect the same lol. What about you guys? What's your ideal? Each to their own :)

3 comments:

  1. Untrimmed, un-manscaped hair; public hair, chest hair, treasure trail hair, leg hair. Back hair, not so much. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like em fuzzy, particularly that little diamond of hair some guys get right at the base of their spine just above their ass. But smooth works too.

    Glad I finally found your new blog ID!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike Jason_M haha
    I've got that diamond of fuzz Rex! And thanks for taking the trouble to bother finding me again! Much appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete