Wednesday 5 January 2011

Online Escapades

Now, because today has been obscenely dull and I have absolutley nothing to say (that's a first), I may as well give some background on the transition between what I like to call the "youth experimentation" stage, and the "adult" sex experiences.
Between my last "youth experimentation" incident, and my first adult gay experience, I was on quite a few gay dating/hook-up/cruising sites. Surprisingly easy to get onto even if you aren't 18. I talked to people quite a lot, didn't pick up any info I didn't already know. There was one guy who I talked to quite a lot, and we got on really well. He was dead sweet, and I was really naive and innocent back then so didn't suspect anything. For a while, he still thought I was 18, but he wasn't surprised when I told him my real age (15 I think at the time). We still kept talking and after about 6 months of chatting, I asked him to come meet up with me to begin the physical side of the relationship. (That's the odd thing, it was quite relationshippy, it wasn't dirtytalking all the time, we had good conversation and stuff). Anyway, he agreed and we organised a date. My best mate who I tell practically everything too knew about it, scared me out of meeting him. The usual lines about "OMG HE KNOWS YOUR 15 AND HE'S STILL MEETING YOU?! HE'S A FUCKING PAEDO, GET AWAY FROM HIM! SERIOUSLY, I'M REALLY WORRIED..." etc etc. She succeeded and I texted him to tell him I couldn't meet him, and asked him to delete my number. We didn't speak again until after I met up with a couple of guys and had some more experience. I managed to get back in touch with him about 6 months ago, and he said he'd still been thinking about me sometimes and we resumed texting. He'd definitley changed. He was a stoner now, conversation between us was pretty dull, but I still organised a meet in the city centre. We both showed up this time and we went for coffee and wandered around, but it was awkward. He was paralysingly shy, like a clam, and I found it MEGA difficult to initiate any form of conversation. Torturous few hours. I made an excuse to leave and we parted. Didn't speak again until a couple of months ago when we started texting again, but he's since stopped replying to me. Probably for the best really. It wasn't going anywhere and he's realised it.

No comments:

Post a Comment