Saturday 22 January 2011

Oh God

Just came back from a meet. Came so close to fucking someone; luckily he'd cum before I impulsivley suggested "Fuck me."
Well, I kinda did half fuck him. He was really tight and I was having trouble getting it in, all the time thinking "what the hell am i doing? stop it!", so I was inside him for about 1 second for pulling out and ripping the condom off and saying "this isn't working".
But! There has been some use out of this meet. I was dominant (ish)! He was wanking and I was fingering him quite brutally, but he loved it, and then for some reason, I leaned over and started whispering things in his ear like "Imagine it's my big fat dick pumping in and out of you, in and out, in and out..." and I was fingering him in time with these words and he loved it! He moaned when I started saying stuff so I said "You fucking love it don't you?" and he whimpered and then came all over himself. I was well proud of myself.
My turn then. I laid down and started wanking and he was twiddling my nipples (no point really, my nipples really don't get me off) so I told him to finger me instead. He must have been inexperienced cos he just went straight in. No wiggling to tease, just straight in, with a sharp fingernail. OW motherfucker CUT THEM. Jesus. Never let someone with uncut fingernails finger you. And I'm wanking away while he does this...still wanking...and I can't cum. No idea why. This has never happened before. I wasn't turned on enough. He was very average looking, with a triangular uber foreskinned dick like the first guy I met, so that was a put off. He noticed I wasn't going anywhere and gave up. Got dressed, had some water, cleaned my ass with a tissue and got a taxi home.
So: what I learnt from this meet:-
1) I can be dominant when I want to be! (WOOOOO)
2) Cut your nails before fingering someone, or make THEM cut their nails before fingering you
3) Don't let impulse drive my mouth! (This I already knew but I need to work on it.)
Now I need to get some food, I'm fucking starving. Peace out bros xx

No comments:

Post a Comment