Monday 24 January 2011

Maketh The Man

<- Beast. I would anytime, though that's obvious by my posting him here lol.
Either he's got a REALLY short body, or his dick is MASSIVE. Let's hope for the latter.
Was thinking earlier, what makes a man, a man? I mean in my Western society; I have no idea about in other cultures, it's probably different.
But in my social world; he plays sports, he plays poker, drinks beer, not spirits, he gets off with his girl in public for all to see, showcasing his pure virility. Half of it is pure bravado and cock+bull. I'm pretty much the opposite; never been a sporting person, don't play poker often, will drink beer occassionally, prefer other stuff e.g. spirits and I'm more reserved with my PDA'S. Does it make me any less of a man than that other guy? Why should it, when I have the balls to meet up with other blokes and exhibit my feelings to them, when that other straight guy wouldn't know the first thing about and would shit his pants first sign of gay objectives. Just a thought.
Nothing's prompted this thought btw, was just thinking about the male construct and whatever, this is what my mind came up with the 3 minutes I wrote this post.
P.s. if anyone has this guy's email address, send it me. pronto. much love amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment