Friday 21 January 2011

I Just Don't Know

The whole bukkake thing suggests an inherent need to be dominated. And this annoys me. I don't want to be a bottom! I've got nothing against bottoms, but, I don't know, when it comes to me taking on the role of a bottom, it feels like weakness. Don't ask me why, I don't know why, but I don't like backing down; I'm a stubborn fucker and so being the passive party isn't natural to me. But the bottom situations turn me on SO much! I know I'm not a natural full-on top either, mainly cos I don't have the dick for it, nor am I mega-domineering. I'm thinking I'm either gonna get classified as versatile or a power bottom. Not sure, what do you guys reckon?

2 comments:

  1. An aggressive bottom can flip his exhausted top over and still get some of his own. Unless he's made you cum as often as you did him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Rex! I'll bear that in mind when the times comes.

    ReplyDelete