Saturday 1 January 2011

Oh Lord

I was ill last night. Not massively. Just had my head in the toilet bowl for 15 minutes and then hit the sack with a bucket. Never EVER going to mix Cointreau, rum, SoCo, ginger ale and tonic water together again, as nice as it was (try it some time!)
Managed somehow to kiss this guy I fancy. He's straight as an arrow probably, though he plays the gay goat constantly. He thinks our relationship is a bromance, which it totally is, I love him to death, but I fancy him a little bit as well haha. And then we got into some half-assed game of gay chicken and he gave me a peck on the lips. WOW CRAZZZZZYYYY i hear you say; i know it's barely anything but it was funny hah
And now I'm back to bed to reclaim some lost hours of sleep. Much love dudes, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment