Friday 28 January 2011

PROUD

I'VE GOT A 5 INCH COCK AND I'M FUCKING PROUD.
I love my dick just as much as anyone else. It's beautiful. I don't give a shit if that's vain. I love the way my foreskin comes all the way down when I'm mega turned and I love how I have a massive helmet head which drives guys fucking crazy. A couple of extra inches would make. no. fucking difference. I get head just as much as the next bloke and I have had no complaints about the size of my dick. Any size queens out there who feel like some hatin', take it and stick it up your own arse cos that's the exactly the place where my cock AINT gonna be. Your loss sugarpie.
P.s. no. I'm not posting a picture of it because I want to maintain the element of secrey about me on this blog. Here is another 5 inch cock. Unfortunatley it will never be as beautiful as the true article that is mine. Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment