Tuesday 1 February 2011

I Lost My Virginity (Detailed)

So the last post I did was fairly...erratic to say the least. Here's the more succinct version of events that took place last night!
Got an email from this guy. 44, fairly hot, nice build. I realised I was free for a couple of hours. Impulse strikes again, I arrange for him to pick me up and take me back to his. We have a good chat on the way there, he sweet talks me and I sweet talk him, hear about some of his life story. He then goes:-
"You're pretty good looking you are."
"Oh really? Well thanks, not bad yourself" *coy glance*
"Nice lips as well, do you kiss?"
"Yeah definitley"
"Really? Fancy giving me one now?"
We're on the motorway at this point, doing about 80. But I do it anyway! Really thrilling! He tasted minty, wrigley's gum or something. Sexy at any rate.
So we get to his and we start making out, and then he goes down on me and he gives a nice slow blowjob which is always a bonus, deepthroat and all. I reciprocate and we switch back forth doing this in different positions; sitting down, lying down, standing up, standing over him while he's sitting on the sofa lol
I then RIM him...I've never rimmed anyone before! It wasn't as bad as I expected, tasted funky like I'd expect. I liked his reactions to my tongue more than I liked actually doing it lol
He then did the same to me, which I loved. And then he asks
"Can I rub my cock on your hole?" and I go "Yes" immediatley. I really don't care at this point.
So he does that and then our eyes meet, and then something passes between us. Un ange passe. And then I know I'm going to lose my virginity to him , and want to. And he knows I'm ready to. Even though I said at the start of the night I don't do anal. We both know that's it's supposed to happen. So he gradually starts pushing in and I'm trying to let him come in but it won't. We're in the position of the blokes on the position at this point, except I'm sat up a bit more cos we're on the sofa. So I try sitting on his cock while he lies down. That doesn't work either. So then we try doggy. HEY PRESTO IN HE GOES.
Slight stinging sensation at first, but not anywhere near as painful as I expected. And then he starts thrusting, slowly at first but then he builds up speed and he's really plowing into me and I'm giving just as much back to him, thrusting backwards into his hips. We swap back to the position in the photo so we can look at each other and kiss. We're done in 5 minutes and he cums inside me. Felt like I'd become slightly fuller. Odd sensation, got to feel it yourself to describe it I think. I know I'm going to be crucified by the lot of you for not being safe, and yes I know I should have been, and I'll be checked out soon. But I'm fairly confident he was clean because he has a long term boyfriend and he hasn't done barely any hooking up before.
Anyway, back to the event. He's pulled out of me to get some tissue to clean himself and me up. I'm waiting with my legs in the air, not wanting to move in case his cum slips out of my arse lol! He comes back with tissue, I clean myself up and he slaps my arse affectionatley and we start making out again. I say:
"You've got some work to do before we're finished..." and then guuide his hand to my still rock hard cock. Then I push my head downwards so he can suck me off. He does so for a bit, and then asks me whether I'll cum on his chest. So he sits down and I squat over and start wanking while we make out. We do this for a few minutes and then I spray myself all over him. We clean ourselves up, get dressed and he takes me home. My mum meets me while I'm walking back halfway and I have to make a quick excuse as to where I've been. Speedy thinking but I think I got away with it.
I'M A VERY HAPPY BUNNY.
Much love dudes xx

No comments:

Post a Comment