Sunday 13 February 2011

Does This Count?

Cos I kinda already "entered" a guy's arse before fucking Mike.
It was with Relationshippy dude when we last met up and we were going to have sex but he said that it was too painful for him. Now I don't have a mahoosive cock, so either he's not been fucked a lot before or he didn't want to at all, right?
Anyway, he said it was too painful when I was all the way in; he was squatting on it so he was in control but I automatically assumed that it didn't count virginity wise cos I didn't even get to thrusting lol
But now I've fucked Mike, I'm thinking, does even THAT count? I'm pretty sure it does, but I didn't cum in him. So I've not cum into my first guy yet really. So that's a half-virginity right? haha

2 comments:

  1. Joey, there are no real rules about what constitutes losing your virginity. I think what matters more is whatever constitutes passing a milestone that's meaningful for you. Your first penetration with Gary doesn't seem to meet that test, from what you describe. Your experience with Mark I'd personally consider as meeting that milestone test. Whether there's another milestone to pass when you cum inside a guy the first time remains for you to experience. It could be that that experience is what you look back on as your real beginning as a top. It could be the first time with Mike. It could be the first time you top a man you are in love with.

    About not cumming with Mike -- did you guys stay in one position throughout? It could be that you need a different position to get off while topping. You might not cum, or prefer not to cum while topping, but enjoy it more cumming in your mate's mouth, or jacking, or any other possibile technique. As long as you and your buddy both enjoy whatever you are doing to, with and for each other, it's all good, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you've pretty much hit the nail on the head there Phil. I do think the time with Mike was a milestone definitley. But on the other hand, when I first cum inside a guy that'll be another one definitley.
    And I'll do a post on the cumming while fucking issue today i think

    ReplyDelete