Monday 7 February 2011

First Butt

Met up with Mike again tonight, and I had sex with him. Like I fucked him. First time I've fucked a guy! And it was great! I did enjoy it, like a lot. I can't describe the feeling of sliding into his soft warm wet ass. It was just brilliant, but I was oing for about 15/20 minutes and I wasn't gettin any closer to cumming, and didn't feel like I was going that way either. I don't know, maybe I wasn't relaxed enough. Not sure. I still enjoyed it though.
And I made him cum while I was fucking him which I was quite surprised at! He said I was good for my first time, but that's probably candy-coated bullshit but who knows?

But the other AWESOME thing about it was the whole dominantion thing. I didn't think I'd be into, but the fact that this guy who's 20+ years older than me, covered in hair and tattoos, a proper man, was whimpering while I was piledriving him! Awesome feeling! Did feel a bit guilty about being a rough bastard with him, I did get quite into it lol! Guess I'll be doing it again lol!
Hope you're all good dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment