Thursday 17 February 2011

Sex Videos + Nipples

So. A while back, about uurrrrrrrrh, 6 months ago, I made a video of myself beating off to put on one of my sites to attract myself some more attention. It did the trick *BOOM*.
But, while I was making it, I did something that I NEVER do when I usally have a wank; I rubbed and tweaked my nipples.
And as soon as I did it, I was thinking "What the hell? I get NO stimulation from my nipples, why the fuck am I stroking them?!"
So then when I uploaded, and got a few comments, a lot of them were "Omg nipple play, I love nipples too, would love to be doing that for you etc etc."
So now people think I love my nipples being rubbed and caressed when I really don't. I find it distracting more than anything and that's a turn-off for me.
Kind of annoyed me to think that I was acting up in my own sex video though! Why else would I touch my nipples unless to make OTHER people get a bit more hot under the collar with it?
Bahhh I don't know. Anyway, it took a lot of weeks to build up to making that sex video. It was awful. It's bad enough watching yourself in a home video of a nativity play or some shit, but watching yourself beat off is excruciating lol but that might be because I'm not totally comfortable with my body and shit though I have no reason to be. So I don't think I'll be making another one anytime soon.
Unless it's with another person.
Cos I would quite like to try that. Seems quite kinky. Not sure, I'll see what happens and if anyone has a super camera lol
Stay well dudes x

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could find that video xx
    Dave

    ReplyDelete