Thursday 24 February 2011

Tonsillitis

Yep. Seen a doctor, and they say tonsillitis, not Acute HIV Infection like one scaremongerer suggested.  And yes I know one of the causes of tonsillitis is HIV but I think the doctor would have asked to take more tests or at least talk to me more about how I might have contracted HIV.
I would also like to point out that trying to shit me up by convincing me I have HIV or AIDS or some some other infection is fairly pointless; everyone I've had sexual contact with has at least told me they're clean or I've seen an all-clear letter from their clinic. Before some of you even say "Well you can't exactly trust them.", no I can't, but it's like an etiquette among cruisers I've found; you admit to that kind of shit; everyone just wants to get laid at the end of the day and you can still do that safely, so there's no point in hiding it.
Furthermore, these guys have all trusted me in assuming that I'm clean, which I was as of last time I went to the clinic. So it's a two-way street.
Meh, I won't have convinced any of you. But give it up with the scaremongering. We'll find out in a few months whether I have anything or not.
Hope you're well and good anyway, peace out dudes x

No comments:

Post a Comment