Thursday 3 February 2011

Fantasy and Reality

I realised this quite a long time after I'd been on a few dating sites; the fantasy of gay dating sites is that you're gonna hook up instantly with people who are exactly like you, after exactly what you are prepared to give and they have everything you could possibly. And they're all beautiful.
Wrong. The reality is it's mostly full of middle-aged blokes who really don't appeal to you. Disappointing at first, but occassionally you find someone who is like you and you have a good time with them. I'm glad I perservered in looking for some people to meet up with, and I don't regret giving away the big V to a guy I'd met the same night. Yet lol.
Same could apply to a lot of things I guess; I assume cruising spots would be like this, or glory holes or something, where it's just a fat greasy stench-ridden old bloke eyeing you up. Not nice most of the time.
Stay safe and well dudes, much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment