Monday 21 February 2011

Night & Morning After Of "Ouch"



So, Max, the guy who I stayed with on Saturday night. Yeah he was rough. I think I finally know what the phrase "Pain is so close to pleasure" means now; it could have been really pleasurable, but for the most part it was just uncomfortable. Made things easier for myself by giving him an hour long blowjob and plently of foreplay, but he still managed to fuck me 4/5 times throughout the night.
I never thought I'd actually say this, but my arse was sore the day after! All throughout the day, whenever I was sat down or walking, it still felt like I had a cock stuck up there! I hope I wasn't walking funny LOL!
But the night was good in other ways; he said he was a total top in emails. Cool I think, I can deal with that. Decided now however that I don't like being one thing and much prefer versatile people but I'll come back to that.
Anyway at around midnight or something while we're making out, he starts to climb on top of and I'm thinking "hmmmm. this isn't what he said he liked" but I ran with; grabbed a condom, stuck in on and fucked him senseless. Moaning everywhere and the fucking was a lot more pleasureable this time, due to the position I think. He was on top of me, like in the picture but I was lying down instead. It was fucking awesome, I really think I'm growing to love fucking now! LOL!
I asked him later why he decided to bottom for me and he said that he just has to be in the right mega horny mood for it and that rarely comes around apparently so I took that as a compliment naturally lol! Apparently as well I was the first guy he'd bottomed for in the city where I'd met him since he moved there, "scratch on the bedpost for you there" he said haha
I think I know what my type is now though. Not rough unless I'm the one being rough haha. Slow gentle thrusts, slow long wet blowjobs, it's a pattern. It'll probably change again pretty soon but we'll find out along the way!
Oh and I pretty much cancelled all of my other planned meets as I said in my last post, even Mark the black chap; they probably aren't doing me any good physically or mentally/emotionally so I'll calling it a day for now with new people.
Sticking with Relationshippy dude and Mike, who I'm seeing tonight hopefully.
Hope it's all well and good with you dudes, much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment