Friday 18 February 2011

February Fornications...

started 3 hours ago with a probable new regular, Judd. So I've been talking to him for a week or so, whacked off on cam for him and was interested enough for a meet. So I went this evenin about 6 ish, and it starts the usual; making out, a bit of touching and feeling. He's RATHER full on with his make-out technique i.e. tongue to the back of my mouth. Not good when we're building up some energy man lol
So then he runs a bath. And we have a bath together.
Was a LITTLE bit awkward I have to say haha
but then I just decided to go back to making out with him so it was all cool after that. So then I suggested to get down to business. We towel off and proceed to the bedroom.
And he fucks me. And he's about 7 inch uncut, quite thick as well, so it stings a bit when he enters, but I expected that. And then we get into a good rhytmn and I'm used to it now and enjoying it quite a lot. Though I'm not getting as much as horned up over it as I did with Mike. Don't know why.
And we fuck pretty much each and every way; sideways, forwards, backwards, standing, sitting, lying, crouching, doggy. You name it.
And then I do the same to him, and he REALLY loved it. Like his eyes were rolling back in his skull while moaning and smiling blissfully kind of enjoying so I knew I was doing something right haha
He liked it when I went really deep and hitched his thighs onto mine to get more leverage. Really squealed at that lol
Didn't cum in his ass either. Tried a load of different positions to see if that'd make a difference, nope. He didn't cum in mine either, we finished off with blowjobs. He was wayyyy too rough on the blowjob front, I like them very gentle and slow and tender and time-consuming you know and he was like a bloody jackhammer so I couldn't cum over that either. I'm not sure whether I came or not either to be honest...I got myself close by beating off while sucking him off and then I told him I was about to cum and he got his mouth on my cock and then...I don't really know. It FELT like I'd cum, but I hadn't...And I hadn't beaten off beforehand either so I was full up, ready for release so I don't know what happened! But it felt like I'd cum though...any solutions to this would be helpful guys haha Google has provided no answers.
More specific details to follow, now I have to go to bed cos I'm knackered lol
Much love all x

1 comment: