Friday 25 March 2011

Sleepyhead

Not only is it my favourite song by Passion Pit (give it a listen, the stripped down version is epic), but it describes me exactly. Thank god for the weekend!
Got test results back today, I'm clean! Done another urine test and I'm going back in another 2 weeks for another blood test, and then again in 2 more months. After that, I know I'm clean for certain from everything apparently so s'all good.
Lot of flirtation occurin' with Crushdude today. Touching of every kind of nature. Made me touch his crotch area again, very publicly. Also said "Dude, I think I'm getting gay feelings for you; thing is I'm not even joking!".
I replied "Dude, same.". We then both laughed it off, we were near people.
AJ said on my last post that he reckons I should come to people at my college before I leave instead of letting them find out through Faceyb; reason I say this is because Crushdude would be one the first people I'd tell. Just to gage his reaction. Cos I know I'd have NO chance of getting with him if I was out. So approaching him first is the more sensible option, yes? Good plan or not? What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment