Saturday 12 March 2011

Finally!

I have some material for you all! I met up with another guy on Thursday night; spoken to him a fair bit on msn and shit beforehand. Kudos to my impulsive nature for setting it up cos it was a wicked night, I got barely any sleep lol
He was on msn, I'd been blown off by Michael again and was horny so I thought "fuck it, why not" and asked him if he was free. He said he was but it was a bit complicated and he'd had a rough day and wasn't sure. He obviously thought "fuck it!" as well because he invited me around and I was at his by 8pm.
Rough looking type, he works at a hospital I think counselling or something, I can't really remember, but he's rugged. 2 day stubble going on, potty mouth with swearing (i'm just as bad so I don't mind normally). Foremost personality trait is cocky, arrogant, cheeky-chappy, which was quite endearing actually. Refreshing even. He didn't handle me in cotton wool like all the others, or pussyfoot around; dead open and honest about his opinions which really was refreshing, I felt like I could argue with him lol! I'm probably just a sucker for a bad lad but whatever lol.
Got back to his, had a shower, got into bed, starting making out, feeling each other up, lead to handjobs, blowjobs. He loved his nipples being played with so I went to town on them as well as whispering sweet nothings breathily to him, that got him going to lol! I don't quite remember how I got him to cum the first time, but I think I was sucking his balls and fiddling with his arsehole which he really fucking loved. My tongue got some serious exercise that night! And my cock was dripping pre-cum like a fucking tap while I was doing it which he found really horny too.
After he'd cum then, we lied down and talked for a long time. I don't know how long, but it was a real heart-to-heart; he's been going fairly serious with a guy in the forces for over a year and he doesn't know if he wants to commit or not, because this guy is so commanding and dominant; like, he's already said to him that if they were getting together, that my guy would be the woman in bed, and submissive totally to him. And he's not a sub really so he's not sure, but I think he really likes this guy. And then we got onto how he feels like he's guarded against true feelings all his life because he lost his first love at quite a young age (his commanding man has this in common with him so they understand each other) and I tried to help advise him on that kind of thing. It was slightly uncomfortable for me to hear all these deep dark feelings that this strange man was telling me but I said to him, I'm a blank page aren't I, no stigma attached, no bearing/skewed perspective, I can give an unbiased opinion on it all which he agreed with. He said I had an old soul; at first I was like "Pardon? what the hell does that mean?!" LOL! But then he explained the whole thing that I know more about life intrinsically than some other people which I kinda get; I mean I've always been the one to help close friends through their tough times and my help has helped a lot of the time. Anyway, I'm going off-topic; we talked about that for quite a while, and then we got back onto foreplay and he came again and then we both tried to get some sleep. I say tried, only because he snored like a fucking demon; I wanted to smother him! So I thought fuck this, and then started wanking him in his sleep which woke him up and we got back onto foreplay and I got a bit more dominant which was fun. I could tell after this point that he really wanted to be fucked but didn't really because he was unsure of whether it was morally right for him or not, if that makes sense lol?
I mean, I was fingering him while he was on top of me and my cock was right next to his hole and he was rubbing against so he definitley wanted it. I whispered dirty to his ear about me fucking him and he said no because we didn't have any protection; fair enough I said so we just continued doing what we did. And then he started sucking me off and licking my balls and ass. OH. MY. God. The feel of his stubble on my balls was just fucking heaven. I have no idea how to describe it. It was just brilliant. When I came, and as you know, I'm quite a heacy cummer, it was everywhere. He looked at my chest and stomach and was said sarcastically "That's not very much, is it..." then laughed and said "I'll go get an industrial sized towel shall I...". Back to sleep again. He wakes me up sucking me off, lovely feeling, i throw him on top of me and start wanking myself while fingering him and he's wanking himself too. I cum all over his back and ass which he loves, he feeds me a little bit of my own cum which really gets him off. I know, I've done a post on this how I couldn't bring myself to do it but it wasn't THAT bad. It still felt slightly wrong but a bit kinky so I ran with it. Back to sleep again for a bit. Wake up touching each other, I prop his legs up and start rubbing my dick against his hole while fingering it and making out with him. He then says "do you want to fuck" so I obviously say "yes" and he runs and gets some lube and condoms. Liar, I think in my head but then I take it as a compliment that he changed his mind about me so I forget about it fairly quickly. He uses some poppers to loosen himself up. Asks me if I want any. No thanks I say, thinking I'm too scared to use them right now, but I do want to try them at some point. Try fucking him in that position, he's not receptive. I go bottom, he sits on top, that works better, I get inside him but he's really tight, I can't get any rhytmn going either he's so out of it on poppers, like fucking a really heavy fleshlight lol! Try it doggy style, that doesn't work either. I rip the condom off and give up and we start talking again. He lights up a spilff and we each take drags. First time I tried weed, didn't get much out of it, just a bit calming really. We go back to sleep after more talking and making out. Wake up a few minutes before the alarm is set to go, start making out and he gets more dominant, tells me to get down and deepthroat his cock. Oh dear. I try, I really do, maybe I just can't do it well in the mornings cos I was so tired but I didn't do very well. Gag reflex was seriously hyped up, nearly thew up once but held it back. He asked me plently of times if I was alright but I was too stubborn to give up. I say "Right, last time" and then go down; bad decision, he says "right you're staying down then" and then goes hell to leather thrusting and hols my head down. Kinda sexy, but mainly concentrating on not throwing up. Force myself off and just suck his balls again, I know he loves it. Realise we're quite late and rush to get ready, talking all the time, I leave with the feeling of his cock still pushing into the back of my throat. Not pleasant but overall, a great meet and a good guy, will try to talk to him more definitley.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a very hot encounter. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete