Tuesday 15 March 2011

Update From The Front Lines Of My Love Life

Longwinded. I apologise lol!
No news on my crush front. He got off with a lass at a club over the weekend and has been bragging about it since to everyone. Took him a while to build himself up to do it apparently according to other people, followed her to 3 clubs lol!
Scruffdude is intriguing me however. I can actually hold a conversation with him! And that is SOOOO important when...I nearly when I'm looking for a relationship. Which I'm not. Not with him. He's already taken practically and there's about a 30 year age gap though I don't notice it cos he's such a dude most of the time. I do really like and care him about him, we've talked practically every night since we met. And he's said more than once than I'm "really something". So I think we've got something more than casual going on. At any rate, I don't want to lose my contact with him, he acts like a prick but he's a love really. Want to see him asap really.
Relationshippy Guy has hopped off on holiday for a few weeks so I'm not gonna get to see him until then, which I can't wait for, I miss him sometimes.
Not spoken to Mike for ages, since he blew me off last time. Think he's recovered things with his boyfriend and feels kinda bad about his infidelity. Gonna remind him at some point that he owes me at least a goodbye but we'll see what happens there!
Further apologies for lack of frequent posts, rather hectic at the moment with deadlines but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
Best wishes dudes, hope you're all safe and sound, thoughts still going to Japan along with my donations. Much love dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment