Sunday 20 March 2011

Vow Of Celibacy (Sort Of...)

If I want to know I'm well and truly clean as a whistle sexually, I'm going to have to wait 3 whole months to do another HIV check. With no sexual activity. Even with condoms, there's a risk of it breaking or something. Knowing my luck, even if I did use a condom for any sexual activity, it would break so I'd just be back to square one. God I hate wearing condoms. I should have sex with them the first time so I wouldn't have known how good bareback feels. Fucks sake.
I'm getting ahead of myself anyway; probably won't be getting any sex anyway now I've cut off all contact from people. Unless Crushguy works out alright. In which I may not be able to stop myself. He's gorgeous haha
Hope you've been having a good weekend folks!
Peace out

1 comment:

  1. One good thing about condoms for me is they de- sensitize my cock so I can last longer than I might if I wasn't wearing one. I've even been known to put one on when I jack off so I last longer.

    Still, I agree that sex, especially between two boyfriends, is best bareback. In your case I think it important you find a steady, committed boyfriend that you can feel safe barebacking with.

    I suppose that's easier said than done, though.

    ReplyDelete