Tuesday 1 March 2011

Back To Our Nature

I live in quite a remote area near some fields, and when if I'm walking home from a night out, and it's really fucking late and dark and quiet, then things start to turn over in my mind...
I WANT TO RUN AROUND NAKED AND JACK OFF INTO THE GRASS
I've done it a few times and feel completley and utterly liberated. I love it! It feels dead naughty and kinky. It's completley freezing cold, and damp, but I still strip off, dump my clothes and run barefooted and bollocks swinging through a field before lying down in the grass and wanking furiously before swinging up onto my knees and squirting onto the grass. It's a complete oxymoron but I feel clean afterwards lol! Even though I've got mud all over my feet and back and legs. 
Then I just pull my clothes back on, walk for another 5 minutes, get home and have a shower and feel fucking awesome when I wake up in the morning. It's like a hangover cure before the hangover even sets in! Does anyone else do this, or something similar? Let me know, I don't want to feel like the only naturist freak out there lol! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger I would do foolish stunts like this too. Part of it I think is because it feels erotic and part of it is you feel like your "breaking the rules" and maybe even the thrill of getting caught is what really turned me on.
    I know one thing for sure and that is I'd rather be outside or anywhere for that matter kneeling before that hot sexy stud pictured here in front of that dozer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean Stan; that's exactly what some of it is.
    And hell yeah! He's fair beautiful...

    ReplyDelete