Friday 1 April 2011

Goodbye

Eek, not blogged for ages. To be honest though, I've nothing to blog about. Nothing interesting anyway. At the moment, I'm just caught up with a shedload of college work. And that's it. I'm on and off flirting with Crushguy but I'm fairly certain I won't pursue it. Don't want to ruin what I've got already. And I probably won't come out to people at my college. No point. Let them find out through Facebook later. Also, i've been a bit put off from blogging mainly because i've associated it with that phase of my life where I met up with loads of people; i mean that only ended recently, but it's something I want to move on from now and just forget about and i'm not sure that if I keep up the blog that I won't be able to fully move on from it.
So I guess this has turned into a goodbye post. Sorry if the blog's not moved in the direction you wanted it to, but it's detailed my life, and life never quite goes to plan does it lol
I do think it's best for me this way. I might return if there's a major development in something, but I doubt it to be honest.
Good luck one and all, and a final "much love".
See you around x

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please let us know what your test results are in few months

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to see you give up the blog. This was one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete