Sunday 17 April 2011

One Of Them Days

Spoken to Crushdude and he's so bloody sensible it drives me insane. We're both on the cusp of exam season so we're all cramming and revising for our exams, so he's buring his head in books like a ostrich.
It's typical him. He works CONSTANTLY. He's either working out equations, or his abs. Seriously, he's mental. I'm not like that at all, I really struggle to motivate myself, but I've done quite well this weekend.
Basically, he's not doing social activity until end of exams i.e. end of June. So we can't hang out until then. So I'm annoyed about that.
Also, you know when you've been working on a load of different things for ages, but the work you've done doesn't look that much, when in reality, it's actually a mammoth amount? Yeah I've had one of them days. Not cool. My brain and eyes hurt so now I'm going to go and watch some Little Britain and pig out in bed.
Hope you've all had a fucking awesome weekend dudes, much love! x

No comments:

Post a Comment