Monday 11 April 2011

Further Foreskin Banter

http://foreskin.tumblr.com/
This blog is great for looking at seriously nice cocks with foreskins! Give it a whirl girlies.

Anyway, the reason I go back to the glorious topic of foreskins is because I was just thinking to myself
"Good golly gosh, I quite like having a foreskin!" in my stereotypical British accent that you're all reading this in now ( I love mind control!)
I know that the point of being circumcised is to keep it clean and shit, but it's not THAT difficult to get clean as a whistle under the hood; just do it in the shower every day.
Or for religious reasons. I don't understand why for that either really.
I'm going to put a poll up to find out what you all think of it, get voting lovers!
I'm on my holidays now so posts should be a little more frequent. In a bit sluts!

No comments:

Post a Comment