Sunday 24 April 2011

Gee Up Cocker

It's what my grandma would say if I was acting slowly. But she has been dead for like 10 years. And she probably never said that. But something similar!
I'm acting slowly over Crushdude. But you all know this! Pfft, old news! My best mate said this also.
She said it's "NOT THE THING TO BE FANNYING AROUND OVER."
Very true. So, I'm home alone on Easter Sunday *sniffle to try and gain sympathy* and talking to her and I suggest that I call Crushdude up and invite him up to mine for a manly walk in the beautiful sunshine. It's a beautiful warm day so I've been half-naked in the garden all day trying to revise and failing miserably.
Anyway I'm getting off-topic rapidly. So we deliberate over what I'm going to ask him and how, me mainly acting like a little bitch saying I CAN'T DO ITTT and she telling me to MAN THE FUCK UP.




So I did and called him. The conversation went something like this:-
Him:- Hello?
Me:- Hey it's me! You busy? No? Good! Come up to mine for a manly walk and a chat, I'm bored shitless, parents have left me alone for a while
Him:- Yeah sure, go for it!
Me:- Really? Wicked! Right then!
Him:- Cool!
*Long pause*
Me:- So are you coming up then haha?
Him:- What? Coming up where?
Me:- To mine!
Him:- When?!
Me:- Now!
Him:- What?! I thought you said you wanted a chat, not for me to come up!
*oh for fucks sake*
Me:- Oh you daft git, no, so are you coming up then?
Him:- Nah man, I've got my grandparents around and shit for Easter sunday
Me:- Aaah I thought you might have. Alright then, but you owe me!
Him:- Haha, sure thing dude, see you in a bit

 So I've spent the rest of my day thinking about this fucker. I hate him for how he makes me feel! What a jeb-end. Ehhh dear. Now I'm gonna go hunting for Easter eggs around my house; I've already eaten one but I'm craving another. Inabizzle chaps, much love and Happy Easter! x

No comments:

Post a Comment