Wednesday 13 April 2011

Give Me An Ocsar Already!

Or some other fucking award for being the best actor on the planet cos my friends seem utterly convinced I'm really into this chick we've been hanging around with more lately.
"When you gonna stick it to her man? She well wants you, and you obv want her"
"When you gonna spread em and shag her dude? you well like her."
Err. No I fucking don't. But I must be doing a hell of a job playing the straight guy haha!


I mean, I'd shag her if I was drunk enough, she's fairly fit, but other than that, I'm not interested.
I have hetero days sometimes where I'm always gaming for the pussy and checking out women instead of guys, I don't know how that works but it just happens occassionally so they must have seen me on one of these days lol!
Hope you're all well and dandy mes amies, much love

No comments:

Post a Comment