Thursday 21 April 2011

When Does It Become "Wrong"?

I'm 17, as most of you will know, 18 very very soon. But obviously, all the sex I had with these guys was essentially illegal. I told all of them I was 18, so it was legal in their eyes. And when my parents found out, their main problem with it was because of the massive age difference and they were concerned about these guys' "intentions" with seeing me were.
Now, I guess to them, what all these blokes were seeing in me was a vulnerable young naive guy for them to mess about with and to take advantage of. To an extent I guess that's true. I always recognised that the reason older guys were interested in me was because of the pervy-ness of seeing someone so much younger than them. It doesn't bother me that much, but obviously my folks weren't happy with it.
But then I thought about it and flipped it on myself. Because right from the outset of me seeking sex with blokes, I never wanted to go for someone my own age. I always aimed higher. I don't know why. Quite honestly, I find older guys more attractive and sexy. Which is obviously why I met up with them. Feasibly, it wouldn't be the best idea to form a full relationship with someone 30 years older than me and I wouldn't be comfortable with that anyway.
And I also admit that having sex with all these blokes was not the right thing to do. I do wish I would have waited until I was in a loving relationship with someone to lose it to, instead of some random bloke who I only met 3 times.
So basically, I'm asking your opinion on this whole thing; if you're a young 'un, are you attracted to older gents like I am; if you're a older gent, are you attracted to young ruffians such as myself? I'll put a poll up about age differences as well to gauge your opinions.
Many thanks for following and checking the blog out everyone, I'm not the most religious of bloggers and your support is always welcome. Much love amigos x

1 comment:

  1. From a 45 year old guy:
    I fucked someone that was 18, but he told me he was 32, so I wasn't looking for some one 18. The guys that I find attractive are usually seven to twelve years younger than me. This is the age that I feel and a lot of people would guess as my age. I can't speak for others but I'm attracted to guys who are the age that I wish I was, or can identify with, so maybe that is why they are attracted to you, though youth in general is attractive. Personally if an 18 year old want to be with me, it would creep me out a bit, nice to look at, but not interested in sexually.

    ReplyDelete