Tuesday 3 May 2011

The Plot Thickens

Howdy y'all, sorry for the long time to post but not much has been happening, apart from last night.
Went out with a few friends and Crushdude into town to get pissed and have a good time. At the first bar we were at, we played Spin The Bottle (how juvenile haha); Crushdude spins, it lands on me, he immediatley grabs me with both hands on my face and just plants one on me. Shocked to say the least haha. I spin, it lands on him, we kiss again. We drink up and head to the next bar.
We're at the bar together getting a drink:-
Dude, lemme ask you this, are you gay or straight
...(i look sheepishly trying to figure out my response and whether i should finally tell him or not)
Now's not the place for it mate. No privacy.
Alright but you know I wouldn't care, cos I'm your best mate and yeah.
Are YOU gay?
...(he stares at me clearly trying to figure out what to say)
err, well, i dunno, there's times when i'm not sure, but i don't think i am.
Right. Well now's not the place to be talking about this. But we'll talk later, don't drunkenly forget we've had this conversation haha!
Haha, no way man. Sure thing.

A bit later while we're all sitting around a table together, we catch each other's eyes. I nod, and say "That's all you need me to do to know my answer". He nods. The night continues as normal. And nothing changes between us. He's still touchy feely with me. We all get very drunk and it was a fantastic night.

WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW?!
What if he's forgotten. I've not spoken to him since last night yet so I have no idea. I'm bloody terrified. Really need some help on this chaps, what do you reckon I should do, and how do you read this situation? His reaction, what he said etc.
Cheers dears! Much love and hope you're all safe and well, bye! x

2 comments:

  1. I suggest setting up a screening of something. Watch a commonly enjoyed TV Show or maybe a movie. I'd suggest "Latter Days" but it has a gay theme so it might not go over well =P But Im sure you catch the drift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd remind him of the conversation you had. Tell him you're at the very least bisexual, and that you'd like to be more than just friends with him.

    Let him take it from there. Sounds like he's interested.

    ReplyDelete