Thursday 12 May 2011

The Plot Thickens...Again...

So, yesterday he tells me
"Dude, I'm not going out with **** anymore."
...Come again? WHAT THE HELL HAHA!?
I ask why, he says "She sent me a text last night saying that's we've both got a lot of revision and work to do and we're both away for a lot of the summer so there seems little point starting anything at the moment"
Seems fairly sensible to me. I ask him how he feels about it in private.
"I'm a little bit gutted tbh. But I get where she's coming from. Number one priority now: EXAMS"

So now I'm right back to square one and having nooooo clue what on earth is happening lol.
His attitude towards me hasn't changed a bit so he's clearly not homophobic or anything like that. Who knows.
Like a commenter said on my last post, I'll just have to "jack off and WAIT." haha amen to that brother. Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog today bud and have read every post. Loved every bit of it and can relate to the feelings expressed although not the sex unfortunately. I hope you keep blogging a very interesting read indeed. Thanks for sharing
    Dave

    ReplyDelete