Tuesday 17 May 2011

Foreskin Poll Results + Shoddy Analysis!

I have one! And it's fucking awesome.
  23 (27%)
 
I have one. But it's shit and I want it removed asap.
  0 (0%)
I DID have one but then got it removed and regretted it ever since.
  3 (3%)
 
I DID have one but had it removed and it was the best decision of my life.
  1 (1%)
 
I got circumcised pretty young. I don't feel like I've missed out on anything.
  39 (46%)
 
I got circumcised as a kid and wish I hadn't been.
  17 (20%)







































































































































































 









I'm with all 23 of you second majority people; I agree having a foreskin is fucking awesome and wouldn't change it for the world. This view is clearly shared by many foreskin beholders and none think it is (prepare yourself for my eloquent language usage here) "shit and want it removed asap." Also, very unfortunate for the 3 chaps who did have the snip after having experienced life with the hood, feelings extended to you! To the one chap who did get rid of it and thought it was the best decision of his life...WELL YOU'VE RUINED MY POLL SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I joke, I joke, thanks for your input! The third majority of 17 gents, "I got circumcised as a kid and wish I hadn't been"; maybe start researching into foreskin replacement surgery? I'm SURE that'll be available somewhere in Serbia or something. Keep me posted. Finally, 46% of you who think that you haven't missed out on anything, I guess you'll never find out, and I never want to find out what it's like not to have had any foreskin since year dot so WE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER SO LETS JUST DROP IT AND BE FRIENDS. YES. Good. Sorry, I'm giddy today for some reason. Done some more thinking about Crushdude again (cue sighs from readers), so I shall make a post shortly regarding that. And extremley sorry for the SHITTY formatting in this particular post; whenever I try to make a new paragraph, it sends my typing cursor somewhere crazy so I'm stuck writing like bloody Dickens. Pfft, hardly. Now, you lot, go jack off and return shortly for new thought processes! Peace out bruvs x

No comments:

Post a Comment