Friday 27 May 2011

La Fin


Finished with college now. Only got some exams to do but apart from that, I've washed my hands of it. Onto university in autumn. Made my decision about Crushdude as well. He's not interested. We're just really good mates, and he's straight. The more time I spend with him, I keep getting a vibe that he isn't gay. He's desperate to lose his virginity to a girl before uni. Still hurts to look at him and think that we could have something a million times better but I'm going to be happy with what I've got with him because he's a really decent bloke and I should be content with that. If it turns out in the future that he was/is interested in me, then we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. For now, we're just really good friends. 
Relationshippydude texted me yesterday as well out of the blue. Was a real surprise. He's doing well for himself, his relationship is at 6 months now and he's really happy. Going to meet him for a drink as a friend after my exams are finished. Not a peep out of Scruffdude but I don't mind. I'm hopeful that they'll be someone at university that likes me as much as I liked Crushdude, and vice versa, then I'll be more than happy haha! 
Hope you have a good weekend dudes, much love and stay well x

No comments:

Post a Comment