Saturday 21 May 2011

Rebellion?

I texted Scruffman a couple of nights back. And he texted back. We chatted a bit. Chatted some more last night, and I got horny so sent him a flithy text. He replied with "Well that got me hard". I replied with "I've been hard for ages. I'm dripping like I was that night".
He replied "Ok. I give in. I want that dripping cock.".
And that might possibly be tonight...He'll take me out around town, back to his, gorge ourselves sexually, and shag the night away. Is this the beginning of my rebellion against the no-sex-with-older-men imposed by the parents?
I logged back onto one of my old sites as well last night, just to see what was happening. I had an old guy on me instantly, he was dead close by, and I was super horny, and he was clearly gagging for my cock. I suggested meeting him today but cleverly decided to blow my load before handing out my number. That snapped me right out of my mood, so I made a quick excuse and deleted my account before I do any more damage. I felt guilty beyond belief that I almost did it. And I know I'll feel unbelievably guilty if I meet up with Scruffman tonight.
But that all depends on whether Crushdude is arranging a few mates to go out for a drink, in which case, I'll go with them. I'm waiting on a text to confirm my decision.
But even if Crushdude isn't planning anything, that doesn't mean I have to go behind my parent's back and see Scruffman. It's just available. Christ. I have no idea. I'd have no qualms about doing it if I was living alone, but I'm still very dependent on them, and my mother has definitley got the shining or something, she knows when I'm lying to her, so it's risky at any rate. She still asks whether I go out "Are you actually going there...not somewhere else?" i.e. not going off to shag old men. So she still doesn't trust me. And probably won't until long after I'm gone to university. At any rate, I'm trying to distract myself by tidying shit up, ignoring my boner and raving to GaGa's new album. I reckon it's stellar, fucking LOVE Americano. Anyway, have a rockin' weekend brothers-from-other-mothers, SINABIT. x

No comments:

Post a Comment