Wednesday 29 June 2011

An Oppurtunity Arises

Said oppurtunity being me away from the home county for 3 weeks, with a couple of other hundred people my age working on a project. Seems to ME like the perfect oppurtunity for a bit of summer lovin', IF I find someone who's up for it. And if I have the balls to throw myself into this situation as...well I don't even know. Gay? No because I don't want to deter any possible female action because I AM still interested in that. Bi? People don't seem to LIKE bi people "Oh it's greedy, they're confused nutjobs, they don't know what they want" blah blah blah, so I cba handling with that. Straight? It's what people might assume anyway, so no point saying that haha. I'm thinking of just throwing a line like "Mmm, he's quite hot" into a conversation and if people start asking questions I'll just say something like "Well I'm open-minded, let's put it that way, I don't want to get labelled". Good plan? What do you guys think? Hope you're all having a great week and I'll speak to you in a couple of days, bye! x

5 comments:

  1. I don't care if you're gay, bi, or straight. Just get with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon 15.22, you get in touch with me. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ^

    You ARE horny aren't you? I'll have to send you a dirty, suggestive email myself.

    Seriously though. I think whatever this adventure is could be a great opportunity to meet new, no-history-attached people, gay straight or bi. IMO it's much easier to explore things with a completely new set of people because of the blank emotional canvas and lack of (or at least more flexible) preconceptions.

    And I agree - labels aren't especially useful. It probably sounds funny to some but I don't generally label myself gay even though I only like guys. I knew I liked guys when I was 7 so perhaps it's easier because it's just been a part of me for so long. I mean, unless I'm interested in sex with somebody, it's not really any more relevant that the fact that I like the colour blue.

    I'd say you probably don't need to "force" a line like "he's hot". If it's natural then fair enough but being sexually ambiguous is usually plenty. As long as you don't make (or appear to agree with) any comments that could be considered homophobic you're keeping all the doors open, so to speak. Gaydar works.

    And I just voted for you. Does that get me a free blow job? What if I vote for you again, this time with my phone? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace Bro man, you got me all worked out. And totally do haha ;)
    Aye aye, all very sensible ideas, muchas gracias.
    1 vote = 1 frankly awesome blowjob.
    2 votes and I'll frickin' be your sub-slave for a month! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Open up your calendar buddy ;)

    And good luck with the exam.

    ReplyDelete