Thursday 30 June 2011

Don't Be Shy...No, Seriously, Don't Be!

Okay so I have to admit, this whore post was generated by an Anonymous comment on my previous post (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!), but I have an email address:
etcetera1@hotmail.co.uk
Send me an email or something if you want to get chatting about anything or everything, I really don't mind, I love talking to new people and I'd love to hear from any of you all!
So seriously, don't be shy, hit me up anytime!
Oh and if you're feeling REALLY generous, you could maybe vote for me on BestMaleBlogs? I've never been out to conquer the blogging world or anything like that but it's nice to know there's new people reading the blog every so often so a casted vote would be much appreciated. Cheers fellas and hope you're all having a top weekend!x

1 comment: