Thursday 16 June 2011

Comment Catch-Up + Situation Review

I got some comments recently and it's a silly system on Blogger so you won't know I've replied on the post unless you check again, so I thought I'd get the majority of them replied to in a succint post (don't quote me on that "succinct" bit)
Right then, first things first, on my I AM CLEAN post, thanks for the congratulations I recieved. Peace Bro, yes I have had my hep shots, thanks for your-so called OT input haha. And yes, Mr Anon, I WILL be engaging in strictly safe sex now unless it's with a signifcant other whom I devoutly trust.
My Celibacy post, my God Mr Anon, you sure know how to paint a picture in a guy's mind. Hot description. Pained to say I haven't tried your languorous technique yet, but I'll return with a review after the weekend probably! Peace Bro, I DID check jackinworld but still haven't tried any techniques on there out but I'll be sure to, nice find there man!
Out Of Place experience post, yeah I agree with you Peace Bro in that gay bars are less relevant now, everything's more intermingled so I totally get where you're coming from. Rex, I don't know why but I'd feel a bit vulnerable going to a gay support group or something like that, I don't know why, but I'd just feel out of place there too probably. But I'll give it some consideration when I've moved away.
Peace Bro, I can relate to you in some ways on the faghag post, especially on the subconscious thing with gay guys and women. I pretty much know there's no agenda or other side to me when I talk to most females so maybe they sense that I'm not after their snatch like you said? Also, come on man, you've got to scare em sometimes, keep the readership on their toes ;) besides, l**** (happy now?) is a medical term, doctors use it, why shouldn't I haha. Thanks for your support as well dude, it's very much appreciated to have such a vocal reader. :)

Now, I thought that we haven't talked about Crushdude for a while have we?! So let's talk about him. Basically, I realised that ever since I broke up from college, I'd found a way to talk to him somehow, via some medium, every single day for about 2 weeks. So I stopped myself the day before yesterday and I've not spoken to him since. I guess I'm testing our friendship a little bit, see who cracks first and talks to the other. I have to say also, that ever since I told him about my open sexual nature, he's certainley become less touchy-feely, no more grabbing my hand to make me feel his balls or anything like that. It's gone very much in the direction of a bromance, big man hugs, that kind of thing. However, we haven't seen much of each due to exams and whatever, so if we'd spend more time together, maybe he would revert back to that behaviour, but who knows? Anyway, at the moment, I'm surviving without him, I think I got most of my pent-up emotion a few nights ago on that now EXTREMLEY embarassing post when I cried my eyes out (And yes Peace, I did know it was written for Toy Story, Randy Newman's music for all three movies is fantastic).
At the moment, I'm just focusing on myself and my future, and taking each day as it comes, enjoying it for what it's worth. I think that's a good plan. Stay well dudes! x

No comments:

Post a Comment