Wednesday 15 June 2011

Good Morning Wood

I don't know what it is, or how it works, but it's brilliant. Here's what Wikipedia has to say on the subject:


Nocturnal penile tumescence (also known as "morning wood" or "morning glory") is the spontaneous occurrence of an erection of the penis during sleep. All men without physiological erectile dysfunction experience this phenomenon, usually three to five times during the night.


 

Three to five times a night? Pretty sure I'm hard from the moment I fall asleep to when I wake up, my morning wood is that desperate! I'm quite lucky never to have had a situation like the guy above, been caught with an awkward boner, I've always hidden them very well from mates and family and whoever. Anyone had any particulary juicy incidents with their morning wood? Lemme hear it!

2 comments:

  1. Nighttime woody's are the body's way of making sure the penile tissues get enough oxygen-rich blood... The semi-hard-on's we get during the day are for the same reason; but we don't get full-blown boners then because our minds are (usually) concentrated on more important things like work, bills, life.
    At night our dicks turn into steel poles because our minds are free to wander into the erotic realm.
    I know my morning wood has been seen by plenty of people - my mom, brother, other guys in the barracks...It's a very normal, natural phenomenon and no guy should be ashamed or embarrassed by it and feel as if they have to hide it. Embrace that wood - it's a sign of overall good health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never and I mean never allow any person to make you feel embarrassed about a normal routine uncontrollable erection. If they do comment, simply say you are sorry for causing them embarrassment and you are glad your plumbing works the way God intended from a medical and physiological perspective. That should shut them up up. Then ask them to depart with a ten second warning because you have a favorite way of deflating the monster and you wouldn't want to cause them further trauma. If they want to stay and assist that is a choice you are willing to discuss.

    ReplyDelete