Wednesday 8 June 2011

A Moral Dilemma (x2)

So I've been texting RelationshippyDude a lot more recently, and, there's been some flirting going on on both sides.
Trouble is, he's got a boyfriend.
They've just past the six month mark, so it could develop into something more serious, so I'm cautious really.
But RD is handsome, funny and I get along with him really well. And he's a charmer ("The sex with you is mega hot!" he said. Cue my head inflating along with my dick and my ego.)
Other factor is that I'm off to uni in the autumn, so I'm not looking for anything long-term with him, although I could see it working between us. He's a babe, but I don't love him. The sex is good and he's a great guy to hang around with. I guess in some ways that's kinda selfish of me.
But, that still doesn't resolve the situation of his boyfriend. So i say to him,
"God what are we going to do?"
He says - "I need to see you! You need to fuck my brains out"

Cue massive erection. But it doesn't help matters. He says that he doesn't want to leave his boyfriend but he also doesn't want to lead ME on because he really likes me.

So, the likelihood is that I'll see him and we'll hook up. EXCITED. I do feel bad when I think about his boyfriend; I wouldn't like to be cuckolded but thankfully, I'm not in his position. If I was, I'd be a mad cunt. So I'm shaky on that front.

But the other moral dilemma is; how much do I tell my parents? I'm supposed to be honest to them about what happens now, so if I do start meeting him again, what do I do?
They didn't approve his age when I told them during that infamous conversation we had together, so I think i'm going to have to lie about that. I mean it's my sex life. But I'll have to tell them it's him I'm going to see I think, so they know where i am and stuff, that's what was got them worried last time.
But he's away on business for a couple of weeks, and I have exams to concentrate on so I won't have to worry about it until then. Any thoughts dudes? x

2 comments:

  1. What to tell your parents? If you think you're obligated to tell you parents about your relationships, or potential ones, maybe just tell them what you wrote here, minus the sexual references.

    As far as the taken guy goes, he may have a boyfriend now. That doesn't mean he always will. In the meantime, keep an eye open for whoever else is available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricky in lots of ways. Can you really put yourself in the boyfriends place (no, not any more than you already are with your cock-a-throbbin LOL). How would you really feel? I'm not trying to sway you either way, just asking.

    I think if you were going to be around for longer it would be different if there was a real chance of a long term relationship but you're off to Uni. So what do you really want from this, "just" a hook-up with somebody you already know? At any cost? Again, just trying to help you get perspective.

    On the parents front what's going to happen if you don't tell them and then they find out? How about a sort of compromise - you say you're going out, don't elaborate, but leave full details half hidden in your bedroom just in case something goes wrong?

    ReplyDelete