Monday 27 December 2010

Revelation

For the last few months, my sex life has consisted of meeting up with random guys, and giving/recieving blowjobs. Brilliant! I hear you say, why not? Well because now I'm ready to move upwards, and get some anal; only thing is, I've never done it before, giving or recieving. And this is when my amazing best mate intervened and told me how it would probably be the biggest regret of my life to lose it to someone to who, I would just be another notch on the bedpost.  I was supposed to meeting this guy tonight to do the deed. He's 28, good looking, a stockbroker, but probably just after a fuck, and although he knows it'd be my first time, he was still talking about "fucking", not "making love", or even just "sex" which is appropriate considering it is just a sex-hook-up, and I'M the one who's not prepared for it.
SO, new plan: I wait until I'm 18 (May), and then I hit the clubs of Manchester, looking for love, and don't damage my first time with some randomer. Good plan?
Any suggestions anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment