Monday 27 December 2010

Home alone...NEW THOUGHT

So I'm on my own for 2 days in a house with no water, on a hill, surrounded by snow, with barely any buses running. So don't be surprised should I just die of hypothermia or starvation. Nahhh I joke, the snow is positivley winter-wonderland-like, but it really needs to melt now, it's just such a pain for transport and everything...
It was at this point in typing this that I realised that all I've done for most of this blog is moan.
Sure it's been a bit of an emotional few days but that's no excuse! I won't get any followers with a whiny blog, so now I'm going to talk about good things like, I've got a best mate's party tonight which I really up for and I intend to get a little sozzled.
ALSO, I have Toy Story 3 on DVD. So life is pretty much complete, what's there to moan about? It's the festive season as well! Silly boy...anyway, hope you're all well and good because I'm certainley getting that way :)
Peace + love mon cherie's xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment