Thursday 30 December 2010

First Experience

Feels like the right kind of time to tell you about what sort of experience I've had in the area of homo/bisexuality. My best mate is convinced that I've done more than most bi/gay guys my age but I started quite early, had a long break from anything and then had a great spurge of activty within the past 6 months which I've again taken a break from for my own peace of mind (another story, later). Let's start simple and be chronological.
SO. My first experience with a bloke.
I was in Year 8 I think (8th grade to other educational equivalents I think) and yes, I know, quite young. I don't know why it happened. It was with the kid next door as well; he was a year younger than me, but at that age it made no difference really. I was being bullied at school, and essentially had no mates, and he next door was quite simple (no offence to him, but he was quite dim) and so making friends with him in our isolated homestead was easy. We used to spend a load of time with each other during holidays and weekends, running around and shit like kids do, occassionally sleep overs. I don't know at what point we started doing stuff, but the one vivid time I remember is when we were camping out in the shed with a TV and sleeping bags.
It arose from dares I think, as these things usually do. I think we dared each other to go running naked in the field bordering my garden which we did and then we just kinda stared at each other's dicks, just examining them. And then, I don't know what came over me, all I remember is that at that point, I hadn't been able to cum properly, just dry cums. I went over and touched him I think, asked him whether he liked it and stuff. He was really out of his comfort zone and told me to stop when I was halfway through sucking him off. He tried sucking me off for a few seconds but it was one of those blowjobs where they just hold your cock in their mouth. Rubbish. I rubbed my dick against his arsehole as well but he didn't like that either, didn't get to fucking. I think he got upset or annoyed at that point and decided to go to sleep so I did the same. Next morning was...awkward to say the least. Didn't see him for a few days until he came back to pick something up he'd forgotten. I said "Hey, sorry if I kinda traumatized you the other night, didn't mean to"
He replied with a kind of nod and smile suggesting he actually was. I felt awful so stayed away for a while. We picked up sleepovers again after a while, at which we tried the same things again; we showered together at one point as well, we made out, we ate food off each other. It was a bit odd, just experimental shit really. And then when he realised that what we were doing was "gay", he had a go at me and didn't speak to me after that. This took place over 2 years I think, and I had a couple of experiences in between then which I'll get to some other time. Sorry for this being a long post but I needed to note this down somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment