Tuesday 28 December 2010

Boy-oh-boy

I resisted temptation last night, BIG TIME.
This is a throwback to the 3some incident that never occured, so read back a few posts if you're really interested but it's probably not as exciting as I'm making out. I'm just proud I resisted temptation like this:-
The two guys sent me an email asking me to join this threesome. Again. Even though THEY were the ones that said "No! Family and friends first" etc etc. So I replayed this back to them and then I got this which instantly brought a picture of a snake in an apple tree, or a Devil sitting on my shoulder to mind.
"im only available tomorrow. you were gonna let em down lol. cum on dont go soft on me its a 3some for fuk sake. cum on boi" (this sounded really evil and demonic in my mind =| plus I HATE being called "boi" or any derivative of that. grrrrrrr)
 My god I was torn at first. I was horny and that side of me was thinking "A THREESOME. YOUR SECOND CHANCE AT IT! GET IT, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE", and then the more rational side was saying "Nah man, get over it, you'll have plently of chances for a 3some some other time" so I heeded that side and sent them an apologetic rejection.
BOY DID I FEEL GOOD AFTERWARDS. I felt like Jesus or some shit. All holy and pure. This was at 1AM as well after a tipsy night out so I'm even more proud of myself haha

No comments:

Post a Comment